Jackson Bridge Mount Tabor Wesleyan Reform Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
Later known as Mount Tabor United Methodist Free Church.
Established by Wesleyan Reformers who seceded from Jackson Bridge Wesleyan Methodist Church, c1850 - 1851, the congregation used a schoolroom in Scholes for worship, this was probably the Sunday School at Slater Lane. Later a schoolroom in Jackson Bridge was used and a chapel built at the corner of Park Side and Scholes Road in 1862. It closed in 1966 -1967 and the congregation amalgamated with Scholes Methodist Church.