Hartshead Moor Wesleyan Methodist Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
Established by the congregation of the former Scholes Wesleyan Methodist Church, a chapel was built in Halifax Road at Hartshead Moor Top between 1889 - 1890 and closed in 1967.