Hade Edge Wesleyan Methodist Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
A Sunday School was established in 1838 and the chapel built in Dunford Road in 1841. A Sunday School was built next door to the chapel in 1848 and was extended in 1885. The chapel closed in 1993 and reopened in 1994, using the Sunday School for services. The chapel was then refurbished and reopened in 1999 and was still in existence in 2000.