Flockton Zion Congregational Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
Prayer meetings were held in Flockton at a house of a member of Hopton Independent Church c1800.
A chapel was built to the north side of Barnsley Road at the west end of the village in 1802 and a congregation was established between 1802-1803.
The church is still in existence in 2009 and is known as Flockton Zion United Reformed Church.