Fields Methodist New Connexion Church, Kirkheaton

From Off the Record
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a backup copy of the West Yorkshire Archive Service's "Off the Record" wiki from 2015. The live went offline in 2016 and is currently unavailable. Editing and account creation are disabled.

The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.

A chapel was built in New Road in 1818.

It closed c1845 and the chapel building was subsequently used by Fields Congregational Church.

NB. This chapel building was later used for Methodist worship by Fields Congregational Church which later became Kirkheaton United Reformed Church, who joined with Kirkheaton Methodists in 1976.