Drub Congregational Mission

From Off the Record
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a backup copy of the West Yorkshire Archive Service's "Off the Record" wiki from 2015. The live went offline in 2016 and is currently unavailable. Editing and account creation are disabled.

The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.

A Mission was established 1894-1895 from Cleckheaton Providence Place and a Mission chapel was built in Drub Lane 1894-1895.

The Mission closed in 1963 and the congregation was reunited with Providence Place and the chapel building became a private house.

Records relating to this Mission can be found at WYAS: Kirklees under the reference number KC925.