Crosland Hill United Methodist Free Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
The Sunday School was established from Crosland Moor United Methodist Free Church in 1877 using rented premises. The chapel was built in Crosland Hill Road, 1878 - 1879 the building was sold to the Wesleyans in 1888.