Castleford Glasshoughton First School

From Off the Record
Jump to: navigation, search
This is a backup copy of the West Yorkshire Archive Service's "Off the Record" wiki from 2015. The live went offline in 2016 and is currently unavailable. Editing and account creation are disabled.

The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.

Previously Glass Houghton Board School, Glass Houghton Council School and Castleford Glass Houghton Junior, Mixed and Infants School. The earliest log book dates from the opening of the school in January 1878. Records for this school are held at WYAS Wakefield, collection reference: WRD4/2/76.